This one goes out to every artist who’s been told they should do something else because they’ll wind up a “Starving Artist”, and to everyone who’s risen to the challenge, because their insatiable appetite for creation makes them a Starving Artist. I created this logo for myself over 20 years ago when I was an artist struggling to get by. My hunger to create art is more voracious than ever, so it seemed like time to bring back the paint eater.
This t-shirt feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping